Current Events / Opportunities
- The next club meeting is Friday December 9th at 7:30 at the clubhouse in Willow River. New Members welcome!
- Trails open on December 1st if there is enough snow. Check back here for updates.
- Trail Maintenance Day is Friday November November 25th. Meet at the Clubhouse at 9:00 AM. Work groups will be assembled to accomplish trail signing, brushing and clearing. Bring your ATV, UTV, and/or chainsaw if you’d like.
- Thank you to Josh Williams Logging, Grimm’s Collision of Moose Lake, and Grimm’s Auto of Mahtowa for their generous donations toward bridge-building materials!
Additional funding is provided by the club’s Charitable Gambling operation that started in 1987. Pull tabs are sold at these on-the-trail locations:
– Barnum Municipal Liquor, Barnum
– Doc’s On 23, Askov
– Park Lane Resort, Mahtowa
– Wild Horse Tavern, Duquette
– Cromwell Municipal, Cromwell
– Rich’s Bar, Sandstone
– Sandstone Lanes, Sandstone
– Split Rock Star Club, Kettle River
Please support these businesses that support snowmobiling.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
JOIN NOW for the fun, for more and better trails, for protection of our sport.