Current Events / Opportunities
- The next club meeting is Friday January 14th at 7:30 at the clubhouse in Willow River. New Members welcome!
- Trail Maintenance Day was Friday November November 26th. A great group of volunteers worked hard to brush trails, check and repair bridges, and fill in a few washouts to prepare the trails for the upcoming season. Thank you to all that volunteered! Our trails would not be possible without you!
- The Club will be holding Snowmobile Safety classes for youth on Saturday, December 18th at the clubhouse in Willow River. There will be two sessions – 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM and 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM. You will need to bring your Certificate of Completion from the MD DNR online class with you on the 18th. For questions and to register call Jerome Bennett at 218-382-0387.
- The MNUSA Winter Rendezvous is back! Go to the Links page and click on the link there to find out more information and to sign up!
- Thank you to Josh Williams Logging, Grimm’s Collision of Moose Lake, and Grimm’s Auto of Mahtowa for their generous donations toward bridge-building materials!
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! The Club is looking for volunteers to assist with duties associated building maintenance and trail maintenance. Please contact Club President, Dean Weske at 218-390-5725 or email the Club Secretary at email@example.com
- Planning is underway for the 2022 Club Trip. Dates are February 4-6, 2022. Watch here for updates. Initial plans have us going to the Babbitt area. Stay tuned!
Additional funding is provided by the club’s Charitable Gambling operation that started in 1987. Pull tabs are sold at these on-the-trail locations:
– Barnum Municipal Liquor, Barnum
– Doc’s On 23, Askov
– Park Lane Resort, Mahtowa
– Wild Horse Tavern, Duquette
– Cromwell Municipal, Cromwell
– Rich’s Bar, Sandstone
– Sandstone Lanes, Sandstone
– Split Rock Star Club, Kettle River
Please support these businesses that support snowmobiling.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
JOIN NOW for the fun, for more and better trails, for protection of our sport.